I think I may have butterflies in my stomach. It's been so long I am not quite sure.
It's nice having this feeling again, if for no other reason than to know that it still exists. I missed this feeling, it has been very good to me.
Welcome back little guy!
LYRIC ME UP!
Can't Let Go by Landon Pigg
"I cant let go
No, I cant let go of you
Youre holding me back without even trying to.
I cant let go
I cant move on from the past.
Without lifting a finger youre holding me back."
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not quite/exactly sure what you're talking about, though I can guess...
I saw pictures on fb of Mark's wedding :) It looked like everyone had a great time and am so glad you got to go and hang out with friends! Hope you've been well...
(and thanks for your comment about the incident at the ethiopian restaurant)
Post a Comment