But maybe I wish it was.
I just walked a hundred yards or so down my block because while I was trying to go to sleep I heard a extremely creepy screeching sound coming from outside my window. So I started watching out my foggy dirty window, curious and slightly freaked out. With my head peaking out for like 15 minutes I saw what looked like an active security system unlike anything I have ever seen around one of my neighbors homes. It was like small lazers or electrical currents actively shocking thin air. I also continued to hear weird noises, though not quite as intense as the original sleep destroyers. I also saw something running down the dimly lit street. Small, but lightening quick. Very weird. I bundled up and went looking for it all, but found nothing. I went outside at freaking 2 in the morning to investigate...huh? YEAH
Needless to say, I am exhausted but wide awake. Somewhat terrified, but also quite proud---surprised my pansyass self just went outside in my creepy neighborhood at 2 in the morning because I heard and saw something that made me think we were getting attacked by space magicians.
I'm tired.
I think it's time to go online and order a nice big knife.
I am not crazy. I think.
I am partially writing this to make sure that when I wake up tomorrow I will know whether this was just one creepy dream or not.
Let me know...
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment