Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weird Dream

I had a dream last night about a girl I went to high school with. It was kind of a romantic dream, not the dirty kind that I got when I actually was in high school, but the kind you get when you first see a girl you like and get butterflies in your stomach.
I don't really remember most of the dream but basically it came down to us hanging out with a group of her friends and were just talking and for whatever reason I was feeling really vulnerable and scared because I didn't know any of them and me and the girl had just started hanging out. I also didn't have my shirt on, which I sure hope was because we had gone swimming or something and not because in my dreams I like to imagine myself shirtless. I hate having my shirt off. Anyways, as we were sitting there, the girl sensed how I was feeling and slid her hand into mine. And then a calm came over me. And I was happy. I woke up.
This dream was weird for so many reasons, but the biggest of which is that I never actually knew the girl I dreamt about. Not I barely knew her or I didn't know her well. I mean, I never spoke one single word to her, and I have no idea what her name is. I doubt I had even thought about her since 2 seconds after the last time I saw her--in high school. I am surprised I even remembered her. Yet despite this, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her all day. It's driving me a little bit insane. She was beautiful. Dark hair, tons of freckles, and relieved my fears with a touch of her hand--she was perfect!
And I can't stop thinking about her.

I'm a loon.

When you are near -- Carolina Liar

No comments: