Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happiness

I realized that happiness is the theme of my life right now. I guess I don't know if theme is the right word for it, but happiness has been coming into play a lot. Obviously my last two post have discussed life choices I have/am considering making, basically with the purpose of finding my happiness, which I have yet to really find. Without realizing it, over the last month I have made my away message on google "you could be happy," which is the title of a snow patrol song which had been sticking in my head. Last week I added one of those quote things on facebook, "The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things," by Henry Ward Beecher. I made those post, and made other public statements regarding happiness without even making the association to one another. I guess I don't really know what my point is--I'm in an exploratory phase of my life. I am trying to discover my happiness-->my new phrase.
I need to do something. I hate thinking I am not moving forward in life. I just need to determine which direction forward is.

You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol

1 comment:

mary elizabeth said...

I like that you posted on my blog about happiness. I think this job will make me happy. I hope. But I also think happiness can be a choice. We can choose how to interpret our circumstances and find happiness in little things. I hope you can find some happiness in your life!