-a person who has an unusual, peculiar, or odd personality, set of beliefs, behavior pattern, or thought process.
I added thought process for the sake of my entry.
I think most people believe they are unique or different from everyone else--well I think their wrong. I think most people are just the same as everyone else, or at the very least everyone else from their cultures. For the record, I consider there to be many different cultures even within the U.S--though maybe not as distinct as it is between everyone in the U.S. and say some third world country. For example, I believe myself to have come from a culture far different than most of my friends, even though we share a lot of very substantial characteristics. Still, I think people from completely different cultures process things much the same way as everyone else--reiterating my original point that you are just like everyone else.
Anywho, I consider myself to be the exception to this rule. I am in fact far different from everyone else. I have a very unusual, peculiar, and odd personality, set of beliefs, behavior pattern, and way of processing thoughts. Most of the people who know me well would probably attest to the fact that most of the time, I do things with a certain peculiarity--I'm just different.
Now getting to my imaginary point, this eccentricity makes my relationships and potential relationships--or lack thereof--very difficult at times. It also makes living confidently, joyfully, and any other positive -ly word very difficult for me. I just don't process life the same way most people do. And as a result, I find myself very confused and depressed quit often--which just so happens to be a very common emotion. Interesting how my originality often results in very unoriginal emotion, even though my way of getting their is much different than yours.
I guess I didn't have a point--peculiar
Coming next post:
"The Walking Antithesis"
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment