--I just read something that mentioned this book. I started thinking it sounded really familiar like something I had read in college. Well, it wasn't, not really anyways. It was a book I had been assigned in at least three of my English classes but had never finished. Never actually read much more than a chapter or two--true with all the books I was assigned. Though I had written several reports on the book (all A's, I'm sure) and would probably claim it is one of my favorite books. Well, I made this connection after I Googled the title. But that still doesn't cover my familiarity with it, it took about a paragraph and the names of a few main characters in a summary on Sparknotes before I realized that the reason it seemed so close is because I am currently reading it.
I'm not blond, but I don't think "a blond moment" explanation would cover this. How about a Brillo-headed moment. I get my own moment.
Lazarus by Porcupine Tree
Can't Let Go by Landon Pigg
"Well you're the closest thing I have
To bring up in a conversation
About a love that didn't last
But I could never call you mine
Cause I could never call myself yours
And if we were really meant to be
Well then we justify destiny
Its not that our love died
Just never really bloomed."
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment