Monday, March 14, 2011

I really am some crazy kind of bi-polar

I spent most of the day emotionally in a really good place. Happy, pleased with my relationships and how things in my life were progressing. I mean, I had actually thought that exact thought, I am very introspective so I think about these things everyday, and the thoughts of peace were strong within me.
This evening I had some time alone thinking and a couple text with a friend and all of a sudden I was in the dumps; unhappy, scared, broken hearted, worried about things. I started discussing selling my house, spent an hour looking for jobs on the other side of the country, and by the end of it all I am now so nauseous I am about to puke because I am so sick of my life.

And I know exactly what factor set me off and yet there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Kinda crazy how that works.

I obviously know everything is great(ish) in my life, but my emotions don't seems to always agree.

No comments: