Friday, November 14, 2008

I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down. I want to come too.

To meet a girl...by Me--
I think that the best place to meet a girl is not at a coffee shop or a book store, but at a Barnes & Noble. It has both!!
Bars are cool, but at this point in my life, picking up a girl at one isn't appealing.
Not in college anymore, so that's out.
Church is not appropriate for picking up girls...
It's stupid to pick up girls at work. Always!
Blind dates never work.
Avoid being a girls best friend, because once you are one, your stuck.
And the biggest no no, trying to meet a girl you see on the street corner at 2am. Always avoid that...

B&N is always good however.
Girls who drink coffee are usually hyper and goofy, I like hyper and goofy.
Girls who read are great because their typically smart. Smart girls are HOT!

Girls at B&N are personable. Quiet awkward people don't hang around books and coffee. They may hang out by books, and possibly even coffee, but never books and coffee together. Coffee and Books together are a fun, smart, and HOT girl magnet.
I'm a fan of those sort of magnets.

The End


Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only reason I liked them was because they were very personable. They were simple but had a lot of passion, and I love the way Duffy sings that song. It is like she is reliving those moments every she sings. I wish I could write like that. Simple and to the point, but not leaving your heart out by the door.